All Quotes 2021-All Birthday Wishes Quotes & Message

On All Quotes 2021 you will find tons of wonderful Shayari Images, Urdu poems, Status, SMS, and Quotes that you can send to your special someone to let him or her know about your feelings. We also post on trending updates

TOP 60 Kiss Day Status in Hindi & English | Kiss Day Wishes SMS and Jokes

होंटों 👄 से जो तेरे होंटो 👄 को छुआ मैंने…
हुआ एहसास कुछ इस तरह की,
जैसे रुह में रुह बस गयी हो…💏
I Love You…💞 Happy Kiss Day😘😘





मेरे प्यार 💘 का अफसाना भी है,
इसमें प्यार 💘 का खज़ाना भी है।
इसलिए चाहते है आपसे एक kiss 💏 माँगना,
और आज तो माँगने का बहाना भी है…😘😘



Kiss Day Song Status
🎵🎶होठों से छू लो तुम मेरा गीत अमर कर दो…🎵🎶
🎵🎶बन जाओ मीत मेरे मेरी प्रीत अमर कर दो🎵🎶
Happy 👄 Kiss 💏 Day


तेरे “होंठो” चुमा तो ऐहसास हुआ,
सिर्फ एक पानी ही जरूरी नहीं है
प्यास बुझाने के लिए



दिल ❤ अब बस तुझे ही चाहता है,
तेरी यादों में ये खो जाता है,
लग गयी है इस में इश्क की आग ऐसी…
के तेरे होंठो को चुमने को दिल ❤ चाहता है…😘😘


The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a 👄 kiss. – 💏Happy Kiss Day💏



Kiss 👄 is that thing for which the demand is always higher than the supply. ~ 💏Kiss you my Love💏


Kissing 💏 is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases. ~ 💏Happy Kiss Day💏😘😘



A kiss 👄 is something
you cannot give without taking
and cannot take without giving.
💏Happy 👄Kiss👄 Day💏

Kiss Day Funny Jokes

With Kiss Day Funny Jokes today you can make your day memorable. Send this Kiss Day Jokes in Hindi to your lover and friends. We have also created the Kiss Day Jokes Special Post. You can also see that.





Kiss किसी कि महेफि़ल me,
Kis किसी ने kis kis ko 👄KISS किया.
एक hum थे jisne हर Miss ko 👄Kiss किया,
और ek आप थे jisne हर 👄KISS ko Miss किया….
Happy Kiss Day My Friend


Friend और Girlfriend में फर्क !!!
Friend वो होता जिसके पास से हम
उधार लेते है…
और
.
Girlfriend 👩 वो होती है जिसके लिये हम उधार लेते है…🤣🤣🤣😂😂


एक 👩लड़कीने छोटे बच्चे के गाल पर Kiss 💏 किया…😘
.
लड़की 👩 – अरे!! Sorry… तुम्हारे गाल पर तो लिपस्टीक लग गई…
.
बच्चा – कुछ अच्छा करने से अगर दाग लगते है,
तो दाग अच्छे है…????





Girl 👩 : Mom आज एक लड़के ने मेरे गाल पर 👄Kiss 💏 किया….
.
Mom – “क्या !!!
फिर तुने उसको खीच कर दो थप्पड़ मारा न”
.
👩 Girl – “नहीं Mom”
.
Mom – “क्युं ???”
.
👩 Girl – “मुझे अचानक गांधीजी याद आ गये,
इसलिए मैंने
दूसरा गाल ?भी आगे कर दिया”???🤣🤣
Mom Sock….😳
👩Girl Rock…😂😂


दुआ है आपकी अच्छी
नौकरी हो,
एक Girlfriend 👩 हो,
जो आपको Miss करें,
और
.
.
.
.
.
.
मुझे 👄Kiss 💏 करें,???😅😂😂🤣
Wish you a very Happy Kiss 💏 Day😘😘


Pink lips are the girls 👩beauty…
Wah..Wah..
Pink lips are the 👩 girls beauty..
And 👄 kissing 💏 them is boys duty.?


Kiss Day Status Images




Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when it gets dark. Happy Kiss Day!


“Kiss 💏 is the process of #charging up# human bodies”😘


“Like bodies are connected without any DATA CABLE” ~ 👄 Kiss is important !!!?


Sweetheart, sending you a loving kiss to let you know how much you mean to me. Happy Kiss Day!


If I had a chance I would kiss 💏 your lips every second, every minute, every hour, every day and never get tired.




If you think of me out of the blue, just remember it’s all the 👄kisses 💏 I have blown in the air finally catching up with you.😘😘


Wishing that I could carry your 👄kisses in my pocket, so when I’m asked why am I smiling I could pull one out and show them why.


A 👄Kiss 💏 Seals Two Souls For A Moment In Time..😘😘




Love with one heart, 👄 kiss 💏 with two lips, say three things with that one heart and those two lips… “I love you!”.😘


When You and I meet, I came to know that you are Soo Sweet, When our Lips Meet, Our Love Gets Complete.😘


I love it when I am just walking away from 💏 kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at the same time to get just one more.😘😘


I’m the oxygen he’s dying to breathe.😘😘


I dont want to kiss her, But I want to tell her how Beatiful she is… Happy Kiss Day




If 👄kissing 💏 was just 2 people touching lips, it wouldn’t touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.


What can make me stop kissing 💏 You, Wind, Rain, Or Sunshine? Nothing. A day without a 👄Kiss makes me sick.😘😘


You never know which 👄kiss 💏 will be your last one..so make sure every single one is amazing!😘😘


👄Kisses spread germs. Germs are hated… Come on baby 👄kiss 💏 me, cause I’m vaccinated.


Love is blind be very kind when I 👄kiss 💏 you please don’t mind!


👄KISS 💏 is Key of LOVER’S passion 4 intent of seduction felt beyond; above.😘😘




A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Happy Kiss Day!