All Quotes 2021-All Birthday Wishes Quotes & Message

On All Quotes 2021 you will find tons of wonderful Shayari Images, Urdu poems, Status, SMS, and Quotes that you can send to your special someone to let him or her know about your feelings. We also post on trending updates

Hug Day Status in Hindi & English | Hug Day Wishes SMS


एक दोस्त – यार तुझे पता है,😯
आसमान ⛅️ कितना बडा है ?🙄
.
दूसरा उसे Hug 🤗 करके बोला –
इस्से तो छोटा ही होगा ।😊
Its True…😗
Nothing is Bigger then friends love.❤️😘😘


सिर्फ एक बार गले 🤗 लगाकर,
मेरे 💘 दिल 💓 की धड़कन सुन💗💓
फिर लौटने का इरादा हम तुम पर छोड़ देंगे…😔😎
Hug 🤗 Day मुबारक🙂💏💏


Worrying doesn’t reduce Yesterdays sorrow But it empties today’s strength So don’t worry Be happy and HUG the life with a smile. Happy Hug day.❤️😘😘





बातों बातों में दिल 💕 ले जाते हो देखते हो,
इस तरह जान ले जाते हो…💏
अपनी आदतों से 💘 दिल को 💗 धड़काते हो….
लेकर बाहों में, तुम सारा जहान भुलाते देते हो…😍
Happy Hug 🤗 Day Jaan❤️😘😘


When you Hug 🤗 someone, Its nothing. 🙂
When someone Hug 🤗 you, Its something.
When you love ❤️ someone and they love you back, 💏
Its everything. Happy Hug 🤗 Day…❤️😘😘


My Sweetheart..😘😘 When u Hug 🤗 me,
I Want to Melt in your arms and
Stay there❤️Forever❤️🙂😗💏💏



कोई कहे इसे जादू की झप्पी.. कोई कहे इसे प्यार.. मौका है खूबसूरत आ गले लग जा यार…



एक ही तमन्ना,☝️ एक ही आरजू…☝️
बाँहों की पनाह में तेरे…
सारी जिन्दगी गुजर जाए…💑💑
Happy Hug 🤗 Day Jan…😗😗



मुझे बाँहों में बिखर जाने दो,❣️
अपनी खुशनुमा साँसों से महक जाने दो, 💘
दिल 💘 मचलता है और सांस रूकती है –
अब तो सीने में आज मुझे उतर आने दो…💏
Happy Hug 🤗 Day Dear…😗


What the ❤️heart gives away is never gone,
But kept in the ❤️hearts of others,
From dusk to dawn.
Hug 🤗 Day you from the core of my ❤️heart.😗😗
Happy Hug 🤗 day…


Went to the doctor to see what was wrong with me and he gave her a jacket,
It lets me hug 🤗 myself…💏
I feel very special.
Happy Hug 🤗 day💏💏


एक बार तो मुझे सीने से लगा ले…
अपने 💘 दिल के भी अरमान सजा ले… 💏
कबसे है तड़प तुझे अपना बनाने की…
आज तो मौका है मुझे अपने पास बुला ले…💏
🤗hAPPY hUG dAY😗🤗



This hug 🤗 will make you feel SO GOOD!
Can you feel it? 😗
I KNEW YOU COULD!
Best wishes to you on this hug 🤗 day.💏



आ गले लग जा मेरे यार,
दे दूँ जादू की जप्पी तुझे दो-चार,
Happy Hug Day


Hug Day Special Song Status for WhatsApp:
🎵🎶हम को हमी से चुरा लो दिल में कहीं तुम छुपा लो 🎵🎶
🎵🎶हम अकेले न हो जाये दूर तुमसे न हो जाये पास आओ गले से लगा लो…🎵🎶
Happy Hug Day😗😗


Tears 😭 can sometimes be more special than 😊 smiles.💏
For smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shed for people we 🤗 Hug…
Happy 🤗 Hug day😗😗


TaLk to me wHen I’m boReD,
kiSS me wHen i’m saD,
🤗 Hug me wHen i cRy,
CaRe for me wHen i diE,
LoVe ❤️ me When I’m sTill Alive.
🤗HAPPY HUG DAY…🤗


मौका भी है मौसम भी.!
हुस्न तेरा बेताब भी है.!!
आ करीब सीने से लगा ले.!
गले मिल सारे गम भुला ले.!!



मन ही मन करती हूँ बातें…
दिल ❤️ की हर एक बात कह जाती हूँ…💏
एक बार तो ले लो बाँहों में सजना…
यही हर बार कहते कहते रुक जाती हूँ…💏
🤗HAPPY HUG DAY DEAR🤗


Sometimes a simple 🤗 hug from a friend is just enough to get you through the day. ~Happy Hug day


Sometimes a 🤗hug is the answer,
Even when the question is not known. ~Happy 🤗 Hug day


Some times a 🤗hug is all you need. ~ Happy 🤗Hug day


Some thing warm and cozy Just for you because I love ❤️ you…
Happy 🤗 Hug day I am sending u a 🤗 hug dear…


अपनी 🤗 बाँहों में मुझे बिखर जाने दो…
साँसों से अपनी मुझे महक जाने दो…
दिल 💘 बेचैन है कबसे इस प्यार के लिए…
आज तो सीने में अपने मुझे उतर जाने दो…💏
🤗Wish you a Happiest Hug Day🤗


Since ur eyes are looking tired Let ur eye lashes 🤗 hug each other for few hours.
Happy 🤗Hug Day to my dear one. ~Happy 🤗 Hug day


Sending you a 🤗 hug to ease your stress.
A kiss to make you smile and my ❤️ heart to say,
I’m thinking of you.
I miss you!!
Happy 🤗 Hug day to u dear…



तुम गले मिले तो ऐसे लगा जैसे पिछले जनम की बिछड़ी रूह मिली हो…💏💏
🤗Happy Hug Day🤗

Hug Day Jokes




आज 12 Feb हग डे है,
तो कायदे से कल 13 Feb
हेन्ड वॉस डे होना चाहिये न
बचपन से तेज दिमाग है,
पर कभी घमंड नहीं करता…
Happy Hug Day


Hug Day Status in English, Hug SMS in English


A 🤗 hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~Happy 🤗 Hug Day My Best Friend…🙂


No matter where you are I’ll always find my way to ?💏
🤗 Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses I love ❤️ only you!
Wishing my dear a happy 🤗 hug day.


Never wait until tomorrow to 🤗 hug someone you could 🤗 hug today,💏
Because when you give one,
You get one right back your way. Happy 🤗 Hug day.


Never ask for a 🤗 hug Just take it Never ask Do You Love ❤️ me Say I Love you❤️❤️
Never say I Can’t live without you Say I live for you.❤️
You’ve been trained Now go and FLIRT !
Happy 🤗 Hug day.



Loves ❤️ when you get that one-of-a-kind 🤗 hug that just makes all your worries disappear…💏💏
Happy 🤗 Hug day


Love ❤️ the 🤗 hug, but hate letting go. ~Happy 🤗 Hug day


Just do me a favor, Put ur left hand on ur right shoulder and Ur right hand on ur left shoulder.
Guess what…
I just messaged you a 🤗 hug.
Happy 🤗 Hug day💏💏


It sucks when you need a 🤗 hug and nobody is there to give you one. ~Happy 🤗 Hug day


If you hesitate when I hold your hand,
I will let you go. If you run away when I give you a kiss,
I will let you go. But once you let me give you a 🤗 hug,
Just once…
I will never let you go. 💏💏
Happy 🤗 Hug day.


If I had wings I would fly To embrace you in a loving 🤗 hug So that problems just pass by Happy 🤗 Hug Day.


If I could freeze any moment,
It would be any one of the times i was in your arms,
Cause that could never last long enough.
Happy 🤗 Hug day💏💏


If a 🤗 hug represented how much I ❤️ loved you,
I would hold you in my arms forever. Wish you a happy 🤗 hug day.


I’m sending you this 🤗 hug… IT’S FREE! A special 🤗 hug for you FROM ME! Happy 🤗 Hug Day.



I wish guys had the natural instinct to tell when girls need a 🤗 hug. Cuz that would make a lot of girls feel better. ~Happy 🤗 Hug day


I Love ❤️ you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorrow. HAPPY 🤗 HUG DAY💏💏


❤️ I love 🤗 hugging. I wish I was an octopus so I could 🤗 hug ten people at a time on this 🤗 Hug Day.


I know You love ❤️ gifts I am sending you one that is huge…
Its a 🤗 hug from me to you! Happy 🤗 hug Day dear💏💏


I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my ❤️ heart is still the same.
Although I Smile and Seem Carefree,
There is no one Who misses you more than ME!
Happy 🤗 Hugs Day dear.💏💏


🤗 Hug someone you love❤️ and tell how much you care because When they are gone no matter how loud you shout and Cry they won’t hear you anymore. Happy 🤗 Hug day.


Hug 🤗 is the loving gift that
costs no money and can be distributed for
free to make the love❤️ grow.
Love❤️ you honey on the HUG 🤗 day.





At this special Hug Day,
I am sending you a
most precious hug of me,
If you like
then return me too.
Happy Hug Day!


HERE IS A FREE HUG 🤗 FOR YOU!
Keep it going by passing this hug 🤗 on to your friends.
🤗Enjoyable Hug Day.🤗


God has gifted me these arms,
So that I can delightfully hug 🤗 you and fill you up with charm Happy Hug 🤗 Day.


Even though i’m away, in my ❤️heart I’m right by your side and here’s a hug 🤗 from me to say,
I love❤️ you a lot. ❤️ Sweetheart.! Happy Hug 🤗 day…


During the lowest phase of your life
a simple hug 🤗 from that
special someone can turn your tears to joy.
🤗Happy Hug Day🤗 💏💏


A kiss without a 🤗hug🤗 is like a flower without the fragrance. ~Happy Hug day🤗


A hug 🤗 is the shortest distance between friends. ~Happy Hug 🤗 day


A hug 🤗is a handshake from the heart.💏💏
So always remain close to my ❤️ heart and best wishes on this hug 🤗 day. ~Happy Hug 🤗 day


A hug 🤗 is a great gift…
One size fits all.
It can be given for any occasion And it’s easy to exchange.
Happy Hug 🤗 day ~Happy Hug 🤗 day


A hug 🤗 from you is the best thing in the 🌎 world! ~Happy Hug 🤗 day😘😘


A hug 🤗 delights and warms and charms,
That must be why God gave us arms.💏💏
Happy Hug 🤗 day.



A hug 🤗 can say I will miss you.
It can say ur special, or best of all,
I love ❤️ you.💏💏
It can soothe a hurt, or calm a fear, or cheer us`when were blue.
So here a hug 🤗 for you. Happy Hug 🤗 day.


A girl wants a guy that will tell her she’s beautiful,
give her a hug 🤗 when she needs it,
and tell her he ❤️ loves her… ~Happy Hug 🤗 day💏